Friday, April 24, 2020

Narative text

One day my brother was sick and I helped my parents take care of my sick younger brother. suddenly my younger brother had to be taken to the hospital. my mother immediately hysterical and immediately asked for help to neighbors because my father was working. I was rushed to the hospital immediately to the emergency room, because my younger brother had seizures. after passing it is immediately transferred to the inpatient room. my parents regretted that when my brother was ill he was immediately taken to the doctor. finally my younger brother was hospitalized for several days and had experienced periods that could be considered critical. after the incident if my younger brother had a fever, he was immediately taken to the hospital because he did not want the incident to recur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO USE ( PROCEDURE TEXT ) : QUESTION & ANSWER

  The following text is for number 1-3 Burning a CD allows you to take music from one CD and transfer it onto another CD. This process is po...