Monday, July 13, 2020

hello everyone ! 
it's good to be back, so right now I'm already at 12th grade wich mean that I'm at my senior year. but unfortunately because we're still on pedemic situation of coronavirus that I didn't get a change to go to school sadly so we have to doing online class, actually I'm feel very sad for what happening right now because I've been spending my half 11th grade semester at home by during it online as same as right now. now is my first week of senior year, hope it doing fine and I can do all my online classes great. also hope that this situation can get better soon as possible so we can back to normal and I can go back to school and spend my senior and graduated perfectly. I miss my friend,I miss go to school,hmm little bit miss my teacher and I hope to meet them quickly

by the way if you are bored at home and feel like you have watched all kinds of films i suggest you read wattpad, because it really gets rid of your bored thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO USE ( PROCEDURE TEXT ) : QUESTION & ANSWER

  The following text is for number 1-3 Burning a CD allows you to take music from one CD and transfer it onto another CD. This process is po...